2020 Booth Information
Gulf Coast Equality Fest will take place on October 24, 2020 on Harrah’s Great Lawn at Harrah’s Gulf Coast in Biloxi from 11 am to 6 pm. We are inviting companies and organizations that share our values of diversity and inclusiveness to join us by staffing informational, food, or vendor booths. The festival will feature vendors, music, food, speakers, information, and kid activities.
Space will be available for both nonprofit and profit vendors.
We estimate the public attendance to be around 2,000 people.
The deadline for receipt of the vendor applications is October 1, 2020.
Electricity is limited and there is an additional charge for its use of $20.00 per 15 amps. All vendors are responsible for bringing electrical cords to plug into our electrical system. Portable generators are not allowed.
Individual booth spaces are 10 feet by 10 feet. All vendors will be assigned a spot before arriving to set up for the day. Vendors are only to set up in their assigned space.
10X10 501(c)(3) nonprofit vendor booths.
10X10 for profit vendor booths that are not food related.
10X10 for all food vendor booths.
Electricity use service charge.
(per 15 amps)
Payments can be made by check, money order, or credit cards online.
● A “vendor” is any organization participating in Gulf Coast Equality Fest regardless of nonprofit status, type of merchandise, or method of participation.
● Gulf Coast Equality Fest is a public event. It will be from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM on October 24, 2020 at The Great Lawn at Harrah's Gulf Coast . Booth set up starts at 9:00 AM, and must be completed before 11:00 AM. Tear down can begin at 6:00 PM.
● Vendors can only drive onto The Great Lawn at Harrah's Gulf Coast and park in designated locations. No cars are allowed on the lawn between 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
● All spaces are 10x10 feet. If you rent more than one space, the spaces will be placed together unless requested otherwise.
● Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, canopies, etc.
● Since Harrah's Great Lawn is located on the beach front, we suggest all vendor bring sand bags to tie down their canopies in the event of windy weather. The ground is usually hard there to put tent stakes in the ground.
● Please be advised that the media may come to the event and is responsible for its own releases.
● Vendors will follow all federal and state laws as well as all city ordinances.
● Vendors may sell food so long as they are self-sufficient, clean up when done, follow all health codes, and obtain any required permits from the City of Biloxi, Harrison County, and the State of Mississippi.
● Vendors will stay for the duration of the event. Failure to do so may result in denial of future booth applications.
● Gulf Coast Equality Fest reserves the right to make changes at any time as deemed necessary. Any changes will be written and emailed to vendors.
● Gulf Coast Equality Fest does not guarantee the exclusive rights to sell any product.
● We encourage all vendors to think of creative ways to engage Equality Fest participants. Interactive displays, demonstrations, and other engaging activities are invited. Be creative and have fun.
● All vendors are asked to “police” their own area. It is critical that we leave the lawn area we use in super clean condition and not damaged. Gulf Coast Equality Fest will be having volunteers tour the grounds afterwards and their report will be presented in our post event review.
● Submitting the registration and application fee binds vendors to all policies and rules.